Blurtt launches in the app store
I first met Jeanette Cajide early in 2011. She was a founder at Blurtt – a company that was then focused on delivering a web based photo-upload service, permitting users to send printed postcards of said photos to friends via mail.
A few things were quickly obvious.
1. Blurtt is a great name, but not for sending postcards.
2. Mobile is the right place to develop what Blurtt could be.
3. Blurtt should let people Blurtt things out…..
4. Combining images with text produces a very powerful means of communicating emotion-rich messages.
5. Jeanette is a force of nature and simply refuses to fail.
So, Blurtt became archimedes labs second acceleration company, after Tomer Kagan’s Quixey. The 12 months since have been great. Jeanette weathered many storms, and succeeded in building a set of relationships that allowed her to ship her product today, with significantly less than $100,000 spent. You can get it from the app store now.
I couldn’t be more thrilled for Jeanette, Laura, Kuba and the team at Dialexa in Texas…..Congrats
I know that the team is planning lots of new features. Can’t wait to see where this journey takes us.