As the title says I have been tagged by Dave Winer.
The rules say I now have to tell you 5 things you didn’t know about me and then tag five others.
So, here goes:
1. I am currently in St James, Cape Town, S Africa. It is a small area between Muizenberg and Fish Hoek (see map).
2. I own a home here – on Jacobs ladder.
3. My wife is South African – GenÃ© McPherson. Born in Jo’burg. Her parents and one of her sisters live in Cape Town today. GenÃ© was a co-founder of Cyberia [free subscription needed] (the worlds first Internet CafÃ© – London 1994. She was also VP Marketing at RealNames. She is now a Mom – and a great one.
4. We have a new son – born 4 November. Luke Graham Teare. This is the first time his grandparents have seen him and he them. Then again, it is pretty much the first time he has seen anything :-).
5. I am the oldest son of 5 brothers and a sister. Two of my brothers died (one an his first year and one at 37). So there are 3 brothers and a sister remaining. My Mom is still alive and living in Scarborough, North Yorkshire. She is 72 and I am 52. My brother Brian is CTO at cscape.com, which I started in 1983.